Tattoo After Care
1) Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo!
2) Remove bandage after 1-2 hours. Wash with antibacterial hand soap and air dry or lightly pat dry with a clean paper towel. Never re-bandage your tattoo.
3) Continue to wash the tattoo 3-5 times per day until the tattoo is fully healed. It is an open wound and you want to make sure to keep it clean.
4) After 2 days have passed start applying light amounts of fragrance free hand lotion or Aquaphor healing ointment.
5) The tattoo will get scabby and flaky. DO NOT pick or scratch, let them fall off naturally.
6) Every person is different and different parts of the body heal differently. Average healing times are between 1-3 weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your artist!
Got a Question?
Send us a message using the form below. For appointments stop in or call the shop at 1-708-897-9855
7 Day Gallery Hours
- Wednesday - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Thursday - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Friday - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturday - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Sunday - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Monday - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Tuesday - CLOSED
7 Day Gallery Address
6000 W. 159th Street Oak Forest, IL 60452
7 Day Gallery Instagram